I'm back from my holidays and will start posting in the next few days.
I have some interesting topics I want to cover including some unusual ones such as:\
- the benefits of living with a homestay family
- Reasons why students don't achieve as much as they want
- How to plan and set realistic goals,
- How to improving your speaking skills
- Reasons why music can help you improve your English speaking, listening, vocabulary, grammar etc.
- Specific music and activities to help you do this
- More sentence writing activities with guided vocabulary questions
- The benefits of learning English by using thought groups or using "chunks" versus single words.
- How to improve reading fluency
- How to improve speaking fluency
- Specific ways to improve your Grammar
- Specific techniques to improve your writing
- Specific techniques to improve your proofreading and editing
- And much, much more
Please suggest any other topics you want me to cover, or ask any questions about problems you may be having in improving your English.
Write your comments, questions, concerns in the comment box below.
I will be only too happy to reply.