Michelle's independent resources for ESL Students at Vancouver Community College

This is a Canadian ESL blog for Intermediate and Advanced Students who want to learn and improve their English. Each PAGE above contains thousands of free English lessons, tutorials and practice exercises to help you learn and improve your English grammar, reading, listening, pronunciation, speaking, writing and editing. Some of the resources are Canadian. Others are from around the world.

The resources on this Canadian blog are all free, and I spend a lot of my time working on it, so please consider becoming a SUPPORTER. I appreciate all the support I get. It is the fuel that keeps me going.

Membership is FREE.

NOTE: To leave a comment, click on the word "comment" at the bottom of the page. A comment page will pop up.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back To Normal

Blogger has come up with a whole new set of templates, but didn't mention that we would lose all of our links , pages and other features if we "tried them out." I'm sorry that some of you were not able to access my pages or links for awhile yesterday. I just spent several hours playing around trying to get things back to normal. It has been a frustrating time, but things are almost back to normal. I apologize for any problems.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a web site, or a Google account, click on Name/URL and simply leave your name. You do NOT need to be a member to leave a comment.