Mr. Duncan is a real English teacher who taught English conversation in China for several years. After he returned to the United Kingdom, he decided to create a series of free videos to teach English to anyone interested in learning English on line.
Why would you enjoy these videos?
- They are very funny! It's always good to laugh while you are learning. You remember thing better, so you WILL learn some English.
- They are not too long. Most of them are between 4 and 10 minutes long.
- All of the videos have subtitles.
- His lessons cover many different types of topics: conversation strategies like apologizing, inviting and giving compliments, slang, office words, friends, technology, grammar and much more.
- The Word Stop: A series in which Mr. Duncan explains a new word in each episode.
- Mind Your English A British TV comedy series from the late 1970's. Mr Brown teaches English to a class of foreign students. Needless to say, misunderstandings and confusion ensue.
- My Other English Lessons : A series about Mr, Duncan's life and experiences
- My Life in China and England Videos which show Mr. Duncan's life in China between 2003 and 2007 and now in the U.K.
- Ask Mr. Duncan : a series of 27 videos in which Mr. Duncan answers questions from viewers about vocabulary, slang, grammar and many other types of topics.
Topic: Body Language
Ask Mr. Duncan