practicing your English. In fact, this is the perfect time to practice as much as you can out of class.
We have now officially entered the Christmas season, so I am compiling a list of fun Christmas readings, listening, videos and music. I hope you will enjoy these activities and share them with your families. I am even including some games and vocabulary for children, so this can be a family affair.
Reading and vocabulary activities will be in the Reading Page.Listening activities and children and adult games will go into the Listening Pages. Songs will go into the Music Page. Children's gamesWatch for different items during the next few weeks.
- Charlie's Brown's Christmas - a famous Christmas video
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas - another famous video of the Dr. Seuss Story.
- Videos about many aspects of Christmas , Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa.
- Listening/reading activities about the day before Christmas, Christmas, Boxing
Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, the 6th of January and Kwanzaa.
- Christmas vocabulary
- Christmas around the world
- The Gift of the Magi and more.
- Start with this wonderful advent calendar. Make sure that you only open one window each day as you count down to Christmas. Don't peek! December Advent Calendar