• To be the leader in providing information services to Canadian immigrants
• To be respected for our compassion and understanding of immigrants and their issues
• To provide a forum that will be the voice of the immigrant
• To share our success with the immigrant community
• To work with all levels of government and corporations to keep immigrant issues at the forefront while also working with them to provide solutions to issues
Many of you have told me that you don't know enough about Canadian culture and values because you don't have enough contact with people who were born here. Reading Canadian Immigrant regularly is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn valuable information about the people you live and work with, and whom many of your children will marry.
This month, one of the main feature stories is about post secondary education options - an issue that many of you are interested in. If you haven't heard of the magazine, or read any of its contents, I highly recommend that you visit its website and explore, not only the current issue, but also many of the articles in previous issues. You may end up having some of your many questions answered.
Again, here is the address: http://canadianimmigrant.ca/
Let me know what you think. I appreciate all of your comments.