Michelle's independent resources for ESL Students at Vancouver Community College

This is a Canadian ESL blog for Intermediate and Advanced Students who want to learn and improve their English. Each PAGE above contains thousands of free English lessons, tutorials and practice exercises to help you learn and improve your English grammar, reading, listening, pronunciation, speaking, writing and editing. Some of the resources are Canadian. Others are from around the world.

The resources on this Canadian blog are all free, and I spend a lot of my time working on it, so please consider becoming a SUPPORTER. I appreciate all the support I get. It is the fuel that keeps me going.

Membership is FREE.

NOTE: To leave a comment, click on the word "comment" at the bottom of the page. A comment page will pop up.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to Access my Moodle Site

Dear class. 

Before I talk about homework, I am going to give you the access to my MOODLE site at school. Click on the link below and you should automatically  be able to get into MICHELLE'S ADVANCED CLASS on my MOODLE site at VCC. 
      So,  what's the difference between this blog and the Moodle site? Why should you use both? This is an excellent question. The answer is that my Moodle site has information on a variety of grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking topics that I have created myself. It also has worksheets, listening tasks and other information that this blog does not have because it is not a web site where I can post documents of my own.
             On the other hand, this blog probably has more and better links for various practice areas in all skill areas. It also allow me to give  direct advice and tips on a variety of topics.Therefore, both the Moodle site and the blog are useful - just for different things.  Just click on the link underneath and you should get to MOODLE. I will post homework and other announcements on both this blog and on MOODLE a little later on. I will also add a bunch of answer keys to various bits and pieces of homework. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a web site, or a Google account, click on Name/URL and simply leave your name. You do NOT need to be a member to leave a comment.